Computational Human Artificial Intelligence Lab
Current Graduate Students
- Zak Aldeneh (2020), Apple
- John Gideon (2019), Toyota Research Institute
- Biqiao (Didi) Zhang (2018), Facebook
- Duc Le (2017), Meta AI
- Yelin Kim (2016), Amazon
- Noor Bhagwagar (2020), Amazon
- Katie Matton (2020), PhD Student at MIT
- Yuan (June) Shangguan (2015), Google
Prospective Graduate Students
Human-Centered Computing problems require a human-centered way of looking at the world. If you are excited to not only develop novel algorithms and machine learning tools, but are also excited to learn more about the underlying workings of human behavior, then CHAI is looking for you! We are looking for outstanding students with a background in Digital Signal Processing and/or Machine Learning.
Please send an email to Prof. Mower Provost if you are interested in joining CHAI. Please include your CV! Please feel free to download our publications.